Broadcast monitors can tick the boxes for people looking for a reasonable price monitor that has 4k capabilities. Incorporated with built-in hard casing, Broadcast monitors boast sturdiness and compliance.
- Possess mechanical buttons to change aspect ratios like 16:9 or 4:3.
- Conform standard colorimetry like EBU primaries, SMPTE C, or Rec.709.
- Audio decodes EBU or AES.
- Input Genlocks.
- Feature a mountable body.
- Receive external triggers via GPI interface
- Support expansion card slots for HD-SDI dual link, or HD-SDI or SD0-SDI single link
- Mechanical buttons to change aspect ratios like 16:9 or 4:3
-Uses of Broadcast Monitors
Secure homes, establishments, and companies along with recording devices and CCTV.
Use broadcast monitors in television stations, studios, outside broadcast vehicles, and production trucks. Confidently check digital and analog signals throughout the system.
Play video broadcast in standard definition. Toggle between HD formats like 1080p or 780p.
Over scan or under scan an image to see lines in the VBI of a video. Inspect if subtitles are correctly inserted in VBI.
Help position lower thirds and television graphics within respective areas such as action safe, title safe, or graphics safe.
Monitor video generating devices like playout, video camera, DVD player, or VCR using a Broadcast monitor.