The Corvid Ultra External 2RU Chassis Video Processor from AJA supports video formats from SD through to 4K at up to 60 fps. The processor can work with high-frame rate material at 48p or 60p, full resolution 4K or stereoscopic files, the AJA TruScale arbitrary scaler, onboard Debayering, and two expandable card bays that allow developers to tailor Corvid Ultra to provide maximum performance and the high-quality for their most demanding applications.
* 3G SDI, 4K HDMI output, embedded and AES audio (2-channel analog audio monitoring)
* Supports video formats from SD through to 4K at up to 60 fps
* Color depth up to 16-bit half float RGBA with full color space conversion for onboard Debayering for RAW workflows
* Supports for AJA TruScale for high-quality at any resolution
* Two 4K-capable expansion slots for additional I/O or processing
* Fast 8x PCIe 2.0 host connection provides 2500+ MB/s in each direction
* Supports peer-to-peer transfers via DMA
* 2RU form factor
|AJA Corvid Specs|
|Video Formats||4K: 3840 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48, 50, 59.94, 60 4096 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48, 50, 59.94, 60 2K: 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 60 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24 HD: 720P 50, 59.94, 60 1080i 25, 29.97, 30 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 SD: 525i 29.97 625i 25|
|Supported Pixel Formats||8-Bit: YCbCr 4:2:2 RGB RGBA 10-Bit: YCbCr 4:2:2 RGB RGBA 12-Bit: YCbCr 4:2:2 RGB RGBA XYZ XYZA 16-bit: RGB|
|Video Inputs||3G-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296/424, 8- or 10-bits Single Link 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 (1 x BNC) Dual Link HD 4:4:4 (2 x BNC) 4K/UltraHD 4:4:4 (4 x BNC) Canon C500 RAW data|
|Video Outputs||3G-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296/424, 8- or 10-bits Single Link 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 (1 x BNC) Dual Link HD 4:4:4 (2 x BNC) 4K/UltraHD 4:4:4 (4 x BNC) HDMI v2.0b, 30/36 bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 2.25 Gbps, SD, HD, 1080p-50/60, 4K, 2K stereoscopic (full-size HDMI)|
|Audio Inputs||Digital: 16-channel 24-bit SDI embedded, 48 kHz synchronous 16-channel 24-bit AES/EBU, 48 kHz synchronous (8 x BNC)|
|Audio Output||Digital: 16-channel 24-bit SDI embedded, 48 kHz synchronous 16-channel 24-bit AES/EBU, 48 kHz synchronous (8 x BNC) Analog: 2-channel unbalanced output (2 x RCA)|
|Reference||Analog Reference Input (BNC) Analog Reference Output, loop through (BNC)|
|Timecode||LTC timecode input and output (via 1 x BNC each)|
|Machine Control||RS-422, Sony 9-pin protocol 9-pin D-connector pinout|
|Host Connection||8-lane PCIe 2.0 9.8' interconnect cable 2500+ Mbps (bi-directional)|
|Processing||4 x Capture frame stores 4 x Playback frame stores 8 x Color Space Converters (high precision) 4 x 1D LUTs (12-bit) 4 x Debayering Widgets|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.2 x 3.37 x 11.6" (43.8 x 8.57 x 29.5 cm)|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.