The AJA Video Systems CRV88-9-T-NF is a fanless, full height PCIe bracket with 2″ (5x 101999-02 1.0/2.3 to BNC) adapter cables that allows the user to configure each SDI connection individually as input or output and mix formats for up to eight HD or SD channels on a single card. As demand rises for higher resolutions, combine SDI connections into a single 4K/UHD channel, allowing incredible flexibility and futureproofing with playout and ingest servers or channel-in-a-box systems.
Additional highlights of the Corvid 88 series include:
* Multi-Stream, Multi-Format PCIe I/O Card: Corvid 88 allows AJA Developer Partner applications to access up to eight simultaneous input and output streams on a single PCIe card, making it perfect for ingest and playout servers as well as channel-in-a-box systems.
* High Density Ingest and Output: Each BNC connection on Corvid 88 can be set programmatically as either an input or output and each can support a different video format, provided all format use the same clock timing. Connections can also be linked together to support dual link or 4K/UltraHD formats.
* High Frame Rate Support: Corvid 88 supports 4K (4096 x 2160) and UltraHD (3840 x 2160) High Frame Rate (HFR) workflows. Working at frame rates of 48p, 50p and 60p ensure smooth motion for the most demanding 4K and UltraHD applications. High frame rates are not limited to 4K and UltraHD with Corvid 88, multiple 720p and 1080p HD inputs and outputs are also supported at frame rates up to 50p and 60p, making Corvid 88 extremely flexible for your current and future needs.
* LTC and Reference Input: Corvid 88 provides one external, switchable LTC/Reference Input connection on the back of the card. A second LTC input is available on an internal header for providing additional reference to Corvid 88.
* RS-422: A built-in RS-422 connection is available either as an external connection on the full-sized Corvid 88 or as an internal connection on the low profile Corvid 88. RS-422 allows control of external devices for frame accurate ingest and layoffs.
* PCIe Express Gen 2.0 8-lane
* Up to eight independent channels 3G, HD, SD-SDI I/O
* All SD/HD/2Kx1080/4K video formats
* 3G input/output for High Frame Rate (HFR) support.
* 8/10-bit YCbCr and 12-bit RGB frame buffer formats
* Four independent Mixer/Keyer widgets.
* Eight independent 16-ch 48kHz SDI embedded audio I/Oengines
* Analog Color Black or HD Tri-Level Sync
* 3-year warranty
* (4K) 4096 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
* (UltraHD) 3840 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
* (2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
* (2K) 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
* (HD) 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
* (HD) 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
* (HD) 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
* (HD) 720p 50, 50.94, 60
* (SD) 625i 25
* (SD) 525i 29.97
* Video Input Digital: Eight 3G-SDI BNC
* Video Output Digital: Eight 3G-SDI BNC
* Audio Input Digital: 16-Channel 24-bit SDI embedded,48 kHz synchronous
* Audio Output Digital: 16-Channel 24-bit SDI embedded,48 kHz synchronous
* Size (w x d x h): .875″ x 7.25″ x 4.875″ (22.23mm ×184.15mm × 123.83mm)
* Weight: 0.4 lb (0.2 kg)
* Power: 17 watts typical, 19 watts max
* Safe Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
* Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C)
* Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
* Operating Altitude:
* Airflow across the board for fanless models
* 100LFM @25deg C or lower, computer chassis must have vented opening to exterior, immediately adjacent to PCIe shield (heatsink side), to permit 100LFM across heatsink
|AJA CORVID 88 Specs|
|Interface||8-lane PCIe 2.0|
|Video Input / Output||8 x SD/HD/3G-SDI, DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors (each switchable to input or output) Note: Channels must use the same master clock (e.g. 29.97 and 59.94)|
|Audio Input / Output||16-channel, 24-bit, SDI-embedded 48 kHz synchronous|
|SDI Format Support||Single Link SD/HD-SDI Single Link 3G-SDI (for high frame rate 1080p/2K) Dual Link HD-SDI (for high frame rate 1080p/2K) Quad Link 3G-SDI (for high frame rate UHD/4K)|
|Video Formats||SD 525i 29.97 625i 25 HD 720p 50, 59.94, 60 1080i 25, 29.97, 30 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50 (A/B), 59.94 (A/B), 60 (A/B) 2K 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 4K UHD 3840 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48, 50, 59.94, 60 DCI 4096 x 2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48, 50, 59.94, 60 Note: "A/B" refers to Level A and Level B of SMPTE specs, where Level A is Single Link 3G and Level B is Dual-Link HD-SDI.|
|Frame Buffer||8/10-bit YCbCr and RGB|
|Reference||1 x LTC/Reference in, external Additional LTC/Reference input is available on an internal header Analog Color Black or HD Tri-Level sync|
|Control||1 x RS-422 (internal connection)|
|Power||21 W typical, 23 W maximum|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||6.60 x 0.73 x 2.71" (167.65 x 18.47 x 68.90 mm)|
|Weight||6.4 oz / 200 g|
|Package Weight||1.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 6.5 x 3.3"|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.