Receive and convert an HDBaseT Ethernet signal to HDMI with this compact and portable HDBaseT to HDMI Receiver, from AJA. Pair the receiver with the corresponding AJA HDMI to HDBaseT Transmitter (HB-T-HDMI), and carry up to an uncompressed Ultra HD 4K signal, along with bi-directional IR and RS-232 control, up to 328 ft over a Cat 5/6/7 Ethernet cable. A universal power supply is included and a locking power connector prevents accidental power loss
* Receive and convert an HDBaseT Ethernet signal to HDMI
* Accept up to an uncompressed Ultra HD 4K signal from up to 328 ft away from an optional transmitter
* Bi-directional IR and RS-232 control
* Support for Deep Color and 3D
* EDID management support
* HDCP compliant
* Support for PCM 2 Ch, LPCM 5.1 Ch, and LPCM 7.1 Ch
* Support for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
* Universal power supply included
* Locking power connector
|AJA HDBaseT Specs
|1 x RJ45 HDBaseT 1 x IR
|1 x HDMI 1 x IR
|1 x RS-232
|Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160), including 1080p (3D and Deep Color supported)
|Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM 2 Ch, LPCM 5.1 Ch, LPCM 7.1 Ch
|328 ft (100 m)
|5-20 VDC power supply (included)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|10.15 x 5.65 x 3.8"
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.