The HELO H.264 Streamer & Recorder from AJA is a stand-alone appliance which brings both SDI and HDMI input/output into a single appliance with the ability to simultaneously stream out to your Content Delivery Network (CDN) as well as encode and record H.264 files to SD cards, USB storage, or network-based storage simultaneously.
Portable and Ready-to-Use
* With a small and robust form factor, HELO Recorder can be used in live events, webcasts, production and locations
* Designed for continuous use to deliver with full connectivity
* Offers both HD-SDI and HDMI source inputs in a single device with the ability to encode up to 1080p 60 in H.264
* Streams out to your Content Delivery Network (CDN) and records to SD card, USB storage, or network-based storage simultaneously
* Encodes to H.264/MPEG-4 ensuring bandwidth efficiencies with widely compatible files from tablets to smartphones, desktops to smart TVs
* 2-channel stereo audio can be encoded at up to 24-bit 48 kHz at data rates ranging from 32 KB/s to 256 KB/s in MPEG-4-LC, allowing you to make an appropriate choice for your project’s needs
* USB connection and robust web-browser based UI allows you to setup and configure your CDN connection
* The stream button delivers your project across the recorder’s Ethernet connection, which allows support for RTP/RTSP, RTMP as well as Unicast
* Offers a dedicated record button right on the front of the recorder’s small and mobile interface for immediate recording
* You can simply plug in your NTFS 3.1 or FAT 32 formatted USB drive, SD card, or connected network storage and start recording immediately
* H.264-based encoding not only ensures efficiently sized files, it also means you have multiple recording medium options
* Utilizes USB thumb sticks, drives and RAIDs, common SD or SDHC media or network sharing across a switch
* AJA eMini-Setup and recorder’s easy-to-use web-browser interface make it simple to setup, configure, and update firmware
* You can connect to the recorder either via its direct USB port to set static/dynamic IP addresses through AJA eMini-Setup software or over the network using the web server generated UI
* For Ki Pro or CION Users, the HELO Recorder expands your HD pipeline with up to 1080p60 support
* You can connect via 3G-SDI or HDMI and record H.264 proxy files for fast onsite portable editing on a laptop and stream your live capture or playback as needed
|AJA HELO Specs|
|Video Formats||2K: 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 HD: 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 HD: 1080i 25, 29.97, 30 HD: 720p 50, 59.94, 60 SD: 525i, 625i (2K inputs are center cut to 1080p and are only supported on SDI input)|
|Video Codec Support||H.264/MPEG-4 Encoder|
|Video Parameters||100 KB/s to 20 MB/s (TBD) streamed output 100 KB/s to 20 MB/s (TBD) recorded output Up to 1080p60 Supports Baseline, Main and High 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0 and 4.1 level support|
|Video Input Digital||1 x 3G-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296/424, 10-bit Single Link 4:2:2, 4:4:4 (1 x BNC) 1 x HDMI Standard Type A connector HDMI v1.4a, RGB or YCbCr|
|Video Output Digital||1 x 3G-SDI, SMPTE-292/296/424, 10-bit Single Link 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 (1 x BNC) 1 x HDMI Standard Type A connector HDMI v1.4a, RGB or YCbCr|
|Audio Encoding||32 KB/s to 256 KB/s 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz 2-channel stereo MPEG-4 AAC-LC|
|Audio Input Digital||2-channel, 24-bit SDI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous 2-channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous|
|Audio Input Analog||2-channel, Analog (Line Level, Unbalanced stereo 1 x 3.5 mm TRS connector)|
|Audio Output Digital||2-channel, 24-bit SDI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous 2-channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous|
|Audio Output Analog||2-channel, Analog (Line Level, Unbalanced stereo 1 x 3.5 mm TRS connector)|
|Protocols||RTMP, RTSP/RTP, Unicast and Multi Unicast (3 to 10 Clients)|
|Storage||1 x USB 2.0 slot, (Can be NTFS 3.1 or FAT32) 1 x SD Card slot, SD and SDHC cards (NTFS 3.1) Mounted Network Share|
|User Interface||Stream Button Record Button Web UI Simple Web Configuration via AJA eMini-Setup (OS X and PC)|
|Power||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz Universal Input, +5-20 VDC 13 W Maximum|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Operating Relative Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing Operating Altitude: <10,000' (3,000 m) Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||7.0 x 4.7 x 1.0" (18 x 14 x 26 cm)|
|Weight||0.8 lb (0.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.3 x 6.55 x 5.15"|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.