The KONA IP PCIe Audio/Video I/O Card from AJA is a PCIe capture and playback card for professional IP-based workflows. It works with AJA’s Control Room, Control Panel software, and SDK tools, providing support for content creation applications. Designed as a flexible platform with support for SMPTE 2022-6 uncompressed IP video needs, KONA IP offers you the flexibility to keep current as the IP transition proceeds.
* KONA IP Card is designed for use with the 2K/HD/SD workflows and to seamlessly move you into the IP stream
* KONA IP Card is a flexible platform, with support for the SMPTE 2022-6 uncompressed IP video standard and the ability to take advantage of emerging standards in IP compression and protocols
* KONA IP has two 10GigE SFP cages for multichannel input and or output enabling effective reception, delivery or both
* Mix and match based upon your project’s needs using the high-quality uncompressed 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 2K/HD/SD video and 16-channel embedded audio
* KONA IP Card is designed as a flexible platform that supports the SMPTE 2022-6 IP-encapsulated 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI video, audio and VANC data and via future firmware updates and codec package offerings, will also support compressed codecs like J2K (JPEG 2000) and advanced IP protocols including VSF TR-04, VSF TR-03 and more
* KONA IP Card extensible architecture ensures that as time moves on, you will be able to adapt and adopt codec options and more, as the card offers firmware update for capabilities
* KONA IP Card is supported by leading NLE, compositing and streaming applications, and utilizes the AJA Control Room & AJA Control Panel software, and AJA Plug-Ins for other party software
* KONA IP Card also includes a downstream Keyer with support for graphics with alpha channel over video, matte or frame buffer, or frame buffer content over incoming video or matte, perfect for the needs of live IP delivery
* KONA IP Card lets you edit, playback, and deliver from anywhere in the world that offers the bandwidth you need to tie into IP infrastructure
* Ingesting, editing, or playing out remotely is the new normal
* Monitor locally with the card’s HDMI output with support for frame rates up to 60p on HDMI displays wherever you are
|AJA KONA IP Specs|
|Video Formats||HD: 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 HD: 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 HD: 1080i 25, 29.97 HD: 720p 50, 59.94, 60 SD: 625i 25 SD: 525i 29.97|
|Media Interface||Media Transport Interface for 2022-6: 2 x SFP+ Cage (SFPs not included)|
|Video Output Digital||HDMI v1.4 30/36 bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 2.25 GB/s UltraHD with HFR support up to 60p 4:2:0 8-bit 2K/HD/SD|
|Audio Input Digital||16-channel SDI embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz synchronous|
|Audio Output Digital||16-channel SDI embedded audio, 24-bit per channel, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous 8-channel HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous|
|Downstream Keyer||Supports graphics with alpha channel over video, matte or framebuffer, or framebuffer content over incoming video or matte|
|Reference||1 x BNC assignable to reference video or LTC input|
|Reference||Analog color black (1 V) or composite sync (2 or 4 V) Non-terminating|
|User Interface||8-lane PCIe 2.0|
|Power||25 W typical, 27 W maximum|
|Environment||Safe Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Operating Altitude: <10,000' (3000 m)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||0.8 x 8.3 x 5.0" (1.9 x 21 x 13 cm)|
|Weight||0.7 lb (0.4 kg)|
|Package Weight||0.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 6.4 x 3.2"|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.