Convert a single 3G-SDI signal for highly efficient SMPTE ST 2110 IP transmission using the IPT-10G2-SDI Mini-Converter from AJA. Supporting up to 1080p60 video, this mini-converter provides two interfaces for use with separately available 10 GbE SFP+ modules. Hitless SMPTE ST 2022-7 switching for critical transmissions is offered via the redundant interface design.
The IPT-10G2-SDI Mini-Converter processes up to 16 channels of SDI-embedded audio or analog stereo audio input via its RCA inputs. Control options include a 1 GbE RJ45 LAN socket for customizable, browser-based control on any platform and on REST clients and a USB Mini-B port for initial configuration and updates.
Versatile power features include a universal power supply with a locking power connector and international plug adapters and a separately available D-Tap cable for powering the unit via battery on remote locations. The AJA IPT-10G2-SDI Mini-Converter features a durable, fan-less housing that is compact enough to fit directly on your monitor or camera rig.
* Converts an 3G-SDI source to highly efficient SMPTE ST 2100 IP transmission
* Two 10 GbE SFP+ cages for media LAN enable redundant, hitless switching
* Single 3G-SDI input supports up to 1080p60, 4:2:2, 10-bit YCbCr video
* Single 1 GbE RJ45 LAN control socket
* Status lights on SFP+ and RJ45 sockets
* Compact and durable fanless design
* 3G-SDI loop-out
* Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
* Dual RCA analog audio inputs
* Single USB Mini-B port for initial configuration and updates
* Built-in server enables complete control from any web browser
* Customizable control via AJA REST API
Recommended 10 GbE SFP+ Modules
* Arista Networks SFP-10G-SR Compatible 10GBASE-SR
* Fiberstore SFP-10GSR-85 10G SFP+ 850nm
* Finisar FTLX1471D3BCL (for single mode 1310nm)
* Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR 850nm 10G
Note: Maximum supported SFP+ power is 500 mW per SFP+ cage
|AJA IPT-10G2-SDI Specs
|Video Input Connectors
|1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Female
|Input Video Format
|SDI (10-Bit 4:2:2) 1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps 1080i: 50 fps 720p: 50/59.94/60 fps NTSC: 59.94 fps PAL: 50 fps
|Audio Input Connectors
|2 x RCA Analog Female
|Input Audio Format
|AES/EBU: 48 kHz / 24-Bit
|Embedded Audio Input
|Video Output Connectors
|1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Female (Loop Output)
|Video Standard Compliance
|1 x RJ45 LAN Input/Output 1 x USB Mini-B 1 x BNC Reference Output
|2 x SFP+ Slot
|1 x Proprietary (5 to 20 VDC) Input
|Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC 13 W
|32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
|-40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C
|10 to 90%
|5.07 x 5.06 x 0.94" / 128.78 x 128.52 x 23.88 mm
|0.6 lb / 0.27 kg
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.