The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 is a customizable rack frame that lets you build your own 72 x 72 SDI size router. Only 5RU high and 6″ deep, the Videohub 72 is designed to accept a mix of SDI interface, crosspoint, and power supply cards, as your application sees fit. Add up to 18 BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI interfaces along with a single 72 x 72 crosspoint and power card. Other features include a removable fan tray, full auto standard detection, re-clocking, 3Gb/s SDI support, 72 x 72 deck control, and ethernet/serial control.
* Universal Videohub lets you add SDI interface cards and crosspoints for a fully redundant design that keeps working 24/7.
* With no electronic components on the router motherboard, every single part can be replaced simply by hot-plugging cards.
* Cross-points are monitored constantly, and instantly change when a fault is detected!
* Router control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
* Firmware upgrade provided via included firmware updater application.
* Redundant power supply options are available, as well as a GPI alarm for connecting external alarms.
* Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
* When you’re ready to upgrade, all SDI interface cards, crosspoint and power supply cards can be installed into the larger Universal Videohub 288 chassis.
|Blackmagic Design 72 Specs|
|Connections||SDI Video Input: Up to 72 x SDI/HD-SDI, 3Gb/s SDI and ASI. Can be BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI. SDI Video Output: Up to 72 x SDI/HD-SDI, 3Gb/s SDI and ASI with SDI re-clocking. Can be BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI. Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 3 Gb/s SDI. Simultaneous routing of 2K, HD, SD video and DVB-ASI. Device Control: Up to 72 bidirectional Sony compatible RS-422 deck control ports via breakout cable. Router Control: Use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 high speed interface or Smart Control shared over IP network. Router Configuration: Use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 high speed interface shared over IP network. RS-422 Control: 1 x input for controlling router crosspoint switching. Updates: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface. Re-clocking: On all SDI outputs. Reference Input: Blackburst and TriSync for SD, HD and 2K.|
|Standards||SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC. HD Format Support: 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 720p23.98, 720p24, 720p25, 720p29.97, 720p30, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60. 2K Format Support: 2048 x 1556/23.98/24/25. SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 310M, SMPTE 425M-A, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601. SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4. SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition and 2K. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s HD and 2K SDI. SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 10 bit. SDI Color Space: YUV, or RGB. SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M. SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit. SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3 Gb/s SDI and DVB-ASI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.|
|Package Weight||17.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.4 x 13.2 x 9.4"|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.