Kiloview P1 video encoder is a professional high-end encoding device specially designed for mobile applications. It can encode SDI video source , then transmit it to the internet live broadcast platforms through multi-channels 4G-LTE network (bonding). It also supports wired/wifi network transmission. P1 encoder has approved by CE,FCC,ISO,etc.
Reliable & portable video encoding transmission, suitable for a variety of outdoor live broadcast applications.
* Total weight is only 400g (including battery), with hot shoe bracket, it can be mounted on camera for portable application.
* Supports 5 channels bonding including 4 channels 4G-LTE and 1 channel Wifi/Ethernet by USB, transmission bandwidth is greatly expanded to improve the reliability of video wireless transmission.
* Built-in large-capacity lithium battery lasts about 3 hours, it also supports 5-16v external mobile power supply, making continuous working possible.
* Internal cooling fan makes the encoderr adapting to high temperature conditions, stable and reliable operation.
Advanced encoding and transmission technology, Kiloview P series video encoder has high bandwidth adaptability, makes it possible to transmit high-definition, low-latency, good image under low bit network.
* With branded chips solution together with video dynamic noise reduction and image enhancement technology, it can realize good encoding image under low bit transmission. Good video image can be achieved at 1Mbps@720p, 1.5Mbps@1080p network.
* Advanced video buffering technology, dynamic rate adjustment technology, FEC technology and links aggregation technology to ensure video encoding delay ? 67ms and stable transmission.
* Adjustable bit rate from 64kbit/s?40Mbit/s.
Powerful streaming media service function, supports RTSP/RTMP/TS/Onvif/SIP/GB/T281 and SRT protocols, supports image and characters overlay, voice intercom and other functions
* RTP/ RTSP/ RTMP/ HLS/ TS/ Onvif/ SIP and some other streaming media protocols supported for live broadcast on Facebook, YouTube, Ustream, Twitch, Wowza etc or security platform / NVR system.
* SRT supported to ensure secure and reliable transmission.
* Dual stream output, the main code rate up to 1080p60Hz, and the sub-stream supports 720p 60Hz video encoding.
* Capable with customized text and image overlay function, which can be at any position on the screen.
* Voice intercom function (need to deploy voice intercom software).
* With SD/TF card slot, it supports local recording, and supports NAS network storage.
|Kiloview KV-P1 Specs|
|Video input||1*BNC （SD/HD/3G-SDI）|
|Network support||Support 4G-LTE, WIFI(2.4G/5.8GHz dual mode), USB extend Ethernet|
|4G bonding||Support 4-channels 4G bonding (2 internal + 2 external)|
|Video resolution||Up to 1080P60Hz, details as follows: 1080p23.98/24/25/29.97/30 1080p50/59.94/60 1080i50/59.94/60 720p23.98/24/25/29.97/30 720p50/59.94/60|
|Video encoding||H.264/ AVC High/ Main/ Baseline profile (up to Level 5.3) ; Motion-JPEG|
|Media transmission protocols||RTMP/ HLS/ SRT/ TS over UDP/ RTP/ RTSP/ Onvif/ SIP and so on|
|Battery capacity||3.7V 6800mAh（29.6Wh）, last about 3 hours to work|
|Power supply||DC 12V 1A|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.