Kiloview E1 H.264 live video encoder delivers H.264 SDI video to various platforms like live broadcasts, YouTube Live, Facebook and live broadcast audio and video encoding for Ustream, Livestream, Twitch, Meridix, Streamspot, Dacast and more. Applications of the SDI encoder include hotel TV system, school teaching, digital TV broadcasting, recording system. E1 encoder has approved by CE, FCC, ISO, etc.
• H.264 video encoding
• Full live platforms supported
• SDK Provided
• Branded chip
• SDI loop monitoring
• Low cost
• Low bandwidth transmission
• Voice intercom
• 1080p Full HD live broadcast
High bandwidth adaptability, makes it possible to transmit high definition, low-latency, non-padding image under low bit network
• With branded chips solution together with video dynamic noise reduction and image enhancement technology, it can realize good encoding image under low bit transmission. Good video image can be achieved at 1Mbps at 720p, 1.5Mbps at 1080p network
• Advanced video buffering technology and FEC technology ensures video encoding delay <=67ms stable and smooth transmission
• Adjustable bit rate from 64kbit/s – 40Mbit/s
Powerful streaming media service function, supports RTSP/RTMP/TS/Onvif/SIP/GB/T281 and some other protocols
• RTP/ RTSP/ RTMP/ SRT/ HLS/ TS/ Onvif/ SIP and some other streaming media protocols supported for live broadcast on Facebook, YouTube, Ustream, Twitch, Wowza etc or security platform/NVR system.
• Dual stream output, the main code rate up to 1080p60Hz and the sub-stream supports 720p 60Hz video encoding
Portable size, image and characters overlay supported with functions of voice intercom, NAS storage, loop monitoring etc
• Portable and low power consumption makes it 24 hours continuous working available
• Capable with customized text and image overlay function, which can be at any position on the screen
• Audio embedding encoding supported, with voice intercom function (need to deploy voice.intercom software)
• Supports NAS network storage
• With video real-time loop function, there is no delay and convenient for live monitoring
Strong flexibility to support secondary development, customized service available
Open API programming, SDK provided for second development
• Customization service available based on client’s needs
|Kiloview E1 Specifications|
|Video Input||1x BNC SDI|
|Video Loopout||1x BNC SDI|
|Analog Audio Input||1x 3.5mm|
|Analog Audio Output||1x 3.5mm|
|USB Interface||2x USB 2.0 Type-A; 1x USB 2.0 Mini-USB|
|Micro SD||1x Micro SD/TF Card storage interface|
|Video Resolution||Up to 1080P60Hz, details as follows: 1080p23.98/24/25/29.97/30Hz 1080p50/59.94/60Hz 1080i50/59.94/60Hz 720p23.98/24/25/29.97/30Hz 720p50/59.94/60Hz, 576i, 480i 720x480 (NTSC), 720x576 (PAL)|
|Network Support||RJ-45 Ethernet|
|Video Encoding||H.264/AVC High/Main/Baseline profile (up to Level 5.3); Motion-JPEG|
|Media Transmission Protocols||RTMP/SRT/HLS/TS over UDP/RTP/RTSP and so on|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 1A|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 60 deg. C (-4 to 140 deg. F)|
|Dimensions||125 x 89 x 28mm (4.92 x 3.50 x 1.10")|
|Weight||380g (13.40 oz)|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.