The HD/3G-SDI to RTSP Wi-Fi Video Encoder from Kiloview is a HD/3G-SDI H.264 video encoder that supports HD-SDI/3G-SDI standard compatible signal input, and HD/3G-SDI looping. It has a built-in dual-band (2.4G/5G) Wi-Fi and supports a 10/100M self-adaptive Ethernet interface. This encoder supports unbind audio from HD/3G-SDI signal as well as input audio from analog line-in. It features a microSD/TF card slot and USB Type-A and mini-USB ports for storage. Multi-language is supported for worldwide users. Two Wi-Fi dual-band antennas and a 12 VDC power adapter are included.
* Integrates FPGA, video co-processor and video encoding chip
* Supports 1080p60 Full HD video encoding, meanwhile enabling up to 960×540 at 60 Hz sub-stream encoding
* VLB (Very-Low Bit Rate) H.264 video encoding technology
* Built-in Wi-Fi, supporting USB extension and select network accesses
* Supports multi 4G-LTE dongle bonding communication (available separately)
* Built-in Sunshine streaming media engine, fully supports RTP, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, and TS
* 20-50 concurrent users can access simultaneously
* Supports ONVIF 1.1/2.0 that can be easily connected to secure safety system/NVR system
* Use Web interface to manage device
* Designed for broadcast and TV, interactive media, medical, network education, secure safety, and other fields
YouTube, UStream, and Twitch global live video platforms supported (tested)
* Wowza, FMS, RED5, and SRS streaming media server platforms/CDN systems supported (tested)
* Supports image rotation, cutting, gray scale, and other special image processing
* Supports character/image overlay
* Supports quick function customization based on customers’ needs (Please contact factory technical support)
* Two-way voice intercom function
|Kiloview KV-P1 Specs|
|Video Input Connectors||1 x BNC (SD-SDI)|
|Input Video Format||SDI 1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps 1080i: 50/59.94/60 fps 720p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps|
|Audio Input Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Analog|
|Embedded Audio Input||SDI|
|Video Output Connectors||1 x BNC (SD-SDI) (Loop Output)|
|Output Video Format||SDI / RJ45 1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps 1080i: 50/59.94/60 fps 720p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps|
|Audio Output Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Analog|
|Embedded Audio Output||SDI|
|Latency||SDI: 67 ms|
|Other I/O||1 x USB Type-A 1 x USB Mini-B 1 x RJ45 LAN Output|
|Video IP Encoding||H.264: 1920 x 1080 at 60p|
|Audio IP Encoding||AAC, G.711|
|Memory Card Slots||1 x microSD (Unspecified Type)|
|Wi-Fi Support||Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), 802.11a/b/g|
|Power Connector||1 x Barrel (12 VDC at 1 A) Input|
|Power Consumption||4 W|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 176°F / -20 to 80°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90%|
|Dimensions||4.92 x 3.5 x 1.1" / 125 x 89 x 28 mm|
|Weight||13.4 oz / 380 g|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.