Share your Full HD video over an NDI IP network with the HDMI to NDI HX Encoder from Kiloview. The small, portable unit inputs HDMI video up to 1080p60 and outputs the signal over Ethernet for use in your NDI workflow. The encoder supports HDMI-embedded audio and 3.5mm analog audio input and output in ACC or G.711 format. It is compatible with 128 and 512 GB microSDXC cards (available separately). Also featured is an HDMI loop-through for monitoring.
* H.264 live video encoder
* Supports global live video platforms including YouTube, Ustream, and Twitch
* Supports streaming media server platforms and CDN systems including Wowza, FMS, RED5, and SRS
* microSD card slot and USB port for local storage
* Image rotation, cutting, gray scale, and other image processing functions
* Character/image overlay
* 10/100M self-adaptive Ethernet interface
* Low-power consumption at 4W (typical max)
* Built-in Sunshine streaming media engine
* Supports RTP, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, and TS protocols
* Up to 50 simultaneous users
* Management via web-based interface
* Suitable for broadcast, TV, interactive media, medical, network education, and surveillance applications
|Kiloview KV-E2 NDI Specs|
|Video Input Connectors||1 x HDMI (HDMI 1.4) Female|
|Input Video Format||HDMI 1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps 1080i: 50/59.94/60 fps 720p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps|
|Audio Input Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Analog Female|
|Input Audio Format||Analog:|
|Embedded Audio Input||HDMI|
|Video Output Connectors||1 x RJ45 (NDI) Female 1 x HDMI (HDMI 1.4) Female (Loop Output)|
|Output Video Format||HDMI / RJ45 1080p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps 1080i: 50/59.94/60 fps 720p: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps|
|Audio Output Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Analog Female (Loop Output)|
|Embedded Audio Output||HDMI|
|HDCP Support||Version 1.4|
|Latency||HDMI Input: 67 ms|
|Other I/O||1 x RJ45 LAN 2 x USB Type-A 1 x USB Mini-B|
|Video IP Encoding||H.264: 1920 x 1080 (256 to 25,000 Kb/s)|
|Audio IP Encoding||AAC: 32.00 to 512.00 Kb/s|
|Memory Card Slots||1 x microSDXC|
|Power Connector||1 x Barrel (12 VDC at 1 A) Input|
|Power Consumption||4 W|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 90%|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, as per Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||4.9 x 3.5 x 1.12" / 124.46 x 88.9 x 28.45 mm|
|Weight||12.7 oz / 360 g|
|Warranty Length||Limited 1-Year Warranty|
|Package Weight||1.17 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.2 x 6.2 x 3.4"|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.