Introducing Production Monitors, the latest innovation to HD/UHD viewing. Robust build quality, full resolution, greater accuracy, and quality are just a few specs designed for Production monitors.
- Wide resolution LCD delivers unparalleled 4k or 2k monitoring in a room, field, or set
- Empower post production facilities for additional 4k assignments like screenings, dailies, and editing
- The 4k monitor provides excellent video monitoring
- Production monitors are robust. Its frame is always made from strong and durable materials
- Give off exceptional brightness. Ambient light is nothing to this
- Save tear down time and hours of set up with revolutionary rail systems
- Provide hassle-free power. Production monitors include XLR power input and other conventional power options
- Feature high-resolution displays
- Integrate easily with accessories and enhancements
- Various functions enhances broadcasting operations
- Readily available controls such as knobs or tactile buttons for easy operation
- Support data representation of waveform, histogram, exposure, vectorscope, color bars, control signals, test charts, etc.
- Similar to high-end desktop monitors
-Uses of Production Monitors
- Easily track technical validity and aesthetics
- Process data within a camera
- Control the brightness, gamma, contrast, profiles, LUTs, color space, color gamut, and Bit depth
- Analyze incoming video signals
Recreate the best broadcast-grade video in history by choosing production monitors for projects to ensure quality.