The AJA KONA 1-T is the tall, consumer version of the KONA 1 capture and playback card. It’s Mac/Windows/Linux 2-lane PCIe 2.0-compatible and offers single-channel 3G-SDI 2K/HD 60p frame-accurate input/output and a selectable reference/LTC input. It also features an integrated, exposed 9-pin RS-422 control port (while the short version is designed for OEM developers and comes without this port). The KONA 1-T allows efficient capture, monitoring, and/or playback and also supports simultaneous monitoring during capture.
* Single-channel 3G-SDI 2K/HD 60p capture and playback
* Tall, consumer version with RS-422 9-pin connector
* Selectable HD/SD reference/LTC input
* Simultaneous monitoring during capture
* Mac/Windows/Linux 2-lane PCIe 2.0 compatible
* Full-size BNC ports
* 16-channel SDI embedded audio input/output, 24-bit 48 kHz
* ANC capture and processing
* 8-/10-bit YCbCr and RGB frame buffer formats
|AJA KONA 1 Specs|
|Video Formats||2048 x 1080p at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 2048 x 1080PsF at 23.98, 24, 25 1080p at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 1080i at 50, 59.94, 60 1080PsF at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 720p at 50, 59.94, 60 625i at 50 525i at 59.94|
|Video Input||1 x 3G-SDI on BNC, SMPTE-259/292/296/424, supports 16-channel 24-bit/48 kHz synchronous embedded audio|
|Output||1 x 3G-SDI on BNC, SMPTE-259/292/296/424, supports 16-channel 24-bit/48 kHz synchronous embedded audio|
|Reference/LTC Input||1 x 3G-SDI on BNC, analog color black or HD tri-level sync, LTC|
|Serial Control||1 x RS-422 9-pin D-connector Pinout: 1 - GND 2 - RX- 3 - TX+ 4 - GND 5 - No connection 6 - GND 7 - RX+ 8 - TX- 9 - GND Shell - GND|
|Interface||2-lane PCIe 2.0|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||10-90% non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||< 9850' / < 3000 m|
|Dimensions||0.9 x 7.4 x 4.8" / 2.2 x 18.8 x 12.1 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 0.3 lb / 135 g|
|Package Weight||0.625 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 6.45 x 3.25"|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.